Friday, October 8, 2010

Lionness in Need of Courage

Famous Failures

I was recently announced to a room full of judges and it was said that I failed the California Bar exam on my first attempt and took the exam, a second time, in July 2010.  Oh, great!  If it wasn't sufficient pressure already. . .!

Can't someone just call me when results are out?  I'm too afraid to look. . .the first experience was sufficiently nauseating.

To make myself feel as if I am in good company, I examined the link above.  OK, I feel better now, particularly since one of the Court personnel said, "Well, I passed in Iowa and the scores are equally dismal and it's a 3-day exam, just like California."  Then she followed with, "500 people take the exam."  So how, exactly does Iowa compare to California????  (By the way, I looked up the pass rate in Iowa. . .it hardly compares!)

No comments: