Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ABA Reviews Hi-Tech Bar Exam Apps

Today, Bar Max was reviewed on the ABA On-Line Journal, along with it's competition, BarBri, which introduced an app last year, and Emmanuel's Bar Review.

For the YouTube and on-line review of the Bar Max app, check out the following link:

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/bar_exam_theres_an_app_for_that

Also, check out Emmanuel's app referred to in the ABA review:

http://emanuelbarprep.com/mobile/default.asp

I, myself, have a Blackberry vs. an Ipod, and am listening to Fleming's lectures on CD in my car, and PMBR's lectures on my PC. I'm ploughing through BarBri's MBE material, one question at a time, and have now completed 639 questions for all MBE subjects. I've scheduled my mock bar exam this weekend, 100 questions on Saturday, and 100 on Sunday, and then moving on to the California subjects, all the while continuing to balance my studies with issue-spotting and essay-writing. We are at 13 weeks before the bar exam and while I'm behind my own goals, I feel more ahead of the curve than my first go-round when my biggest misstep was focusing on subject review versus how to play the game.

No comments: