Friday, March 2, 2012

Feb. 2012 Bar Exam is Over!

I've had a chance to discuss how my student felt after the exam.  She said that the first essay on Day 3 (corporations) was really tough but that she breezed through the last essay (real property) because it was nearly identical to an essay the bar examiners had already given (years ago) and that I had assigned to her to write and review against the model essay answers.

She walked away feeling that her corporations essay was the weakest and that the MBE's (which are her strength) were difficult.  However, on balance, she walked away feeling that she knew more, and understood more than ever before which is a very good sign.  My student is a repeater and this was her 5th time up to bat.

For now, my advice is to put the books away, rest, relax, see a movie, ride a bike.  For now, give yourself a "pat on the back" for you "bellied up to the bar" exam, rode out the 3-day tide, and that, in itself, is a major accomplishment.

No comments: