Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb. 2012 Bar Exam Predictions - Part II

It appears that Bar Exam Guru is predicting:
  • Evidence
  • Constitutional Law
  • Criminal Procedure/Criminal Law x-over (Murder)
  • Professional Responsibility
with the last two essays up for grabs.

Corporations?  Short-swing profits?  10b?
California Civil Procedure?
Wills/Trusts with CP x-over?

Who knows?  My "student" and I will be doing a marathon essay review session this weekend.  Issue spotting and outlining on a white board all the sub-subjects of each area which hasn't yet reviewed or she's weak in.  I did this with my bar study partner the weekend before the July 2011 bar exam and hit joinder in Civil Procedure.  When we sat down at the actual exam, I had to smile.  Joinder was on the exam and  I was well prepared!

No comments: