Monday, February 27, 2012

GOOD LUCK on the Feb. 2012 Bar Exam!

My student and I met on Saturday to issue spot essay exams and cover off on her weakest areas.  While I was exhausted by end of day, she was pumped!  And, I mean really pumped! 

I, on the otherhand,awakened the next morning with bar exam anxiety and I'm not taking the exam!  (I guess that exam anxiety is something a bit hard to shake ever after you have your license!)

On Sunday, we reviewed the commerce clause, dormant commerce clause, privileges and immunities, first amendment, ordinances, etc.

After checking Bar Exam Guru's final predictions, we couldn't help but smile.  Exhausted after reviewing products liability in torts, we had hit every issue and every rule that we anticipated and our expectations were pretty consistent with BEG's predictions.

But, then, I have good intuitive feel about the exam AND I've developed an essay grid that goes back to 1983.  But, because predictions are like the weather, the objective is to prepare for anything that the bar examiners can throw at you, and to go into the game well-prepared. 

So, to my student, to my friends, and to my fellow bar examinees - GO FORTH AND ROCK THIS EXAM!

P.S. I'd love to hear the news when you pass!

No comments: