Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good Luck on November 19, 2010!

To my friends, to my study partner, to my fellow bloggers, may you receive news on November 19th that you passed the July 2010 California bar exam...

That all your hard work to understand the law...

To memorize the black letter rules...

To write and/or outline bar exam essays...

That your sleepless nights...

And, you vast expenditures...

See your dreams come to fruition.

I hope that we all will be able to join the ranks of licensed California attorneys and, if not, that we have the fortitude, family support, and money to do it all over again for what good is life if we cannot achieve our hard-won goals?  (I like to live life with purpose.)

Here's to achievement of our purpose, one that we set out long ago when we embarked on the long journey that was law school. . .

To be advocates for our clients...

To be defenders of justice for all.

No comments: