Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Morally Fit for the Bar

The first time that I completed the moral character application for the bar exam, it took a conservative 60 hours.  I missed the fact that I needed to update the State Bar about each new position, address change, etc.  I suppose that I expected to study hard and to pass the exam on my first try.  Thus, I was surprised to receive a rather strident letter from the California bar examiners in September 2010, asking for an update.  It had been two years.  So, I dutifully updated my moral character information and sent it to the bar within the stated deadline.

I'm pleased to inform you that I'm deemed morally fit for the bar, again!  Yeah!

I'm also more physically fit; that is, since taking the bar exam, I've become a bit more svelte.  Yeah!

No comments: