Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tutoring Repeaters

Throughout law school and my three attempts at the bar exam, I have coached fellow students and examinees and found it immensely rewarding.  I was a peer mentor in law school, won two Witkins, and a CALI award for my first appellate brief.  I was a student representative for Flemings Fundamentals of Law and served on the Student Bar Association.

Since law school, in between bar exams, I provided contract legal research and writing services for licensed attorneys, won my first appellate brief under attorney supervision, wrote many winning motions, provided litigation support, and assisted law firms re-structure their business operations and market their services.  More recently, I performed legal research and wrote judicial opinions and orders for a supervising state court judge in Illinois.  I have experience in both California and Illinois state court, and in the federal bankruptcy court of both the Northern and Eastern Districts in California.

Prior to attending law school, I attended a well respected university in Chicago, and graduated with honors with an MBA in marketing and statistics.  One year of my education was funded by a scholarship; I was a graduate assistant to the former chair of the marketing department and analyzed marketing strategies.

My corporate career was as a high level manager for international firms, where I managed a team and conducted market research for leading UK and US firms in the consumer packaged-goods industry.

This serves as an introduction to an offer. . .

For those repeaters who need assistance with their writing skills both for the essay exam and the PT's, I will offer one-on-one coaching for a nominal fee for one to three candidates only.

If you are interested in my services, and if you are comfortable with the Game Plan that helped push me into the passing range, please contact me by email and we can arrange to meet or to consult by telephone.  I'd like the satisfaction of helping other repeaters make taking the California bar exam "a thing of the past" and to add the title "lawyer" to their name. 

My email is:kstudylaw@gmail.com

No comments: